Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

WEYMOUTHPORT CONDO FOR SALE (1)

October 11, 2013
     A lot has been happening in my life since I gave up driving my car. Ted thought it would be a good idea for me to move into a place called Linden Ponds, for older people like me. You get two meals a day in a dining room and there are buses that carry you if you have friends that live in other buildings.
     This means I must sell my condominium at Weymouthport.  The realtor has arranged an Open House so people can come and look at it. Here is a picture of my living room, which has a nice view of the harbor and boats.                                              
       The visitors will be coming from 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon.  I will take a book and a magnifying glass to read it while the visitors are here.  My eyesight has become so bad I can’t write checks or read the TV Guide without the help of the magnifying glass. I have only one “good” eye, and my mother always worried that I would injure it and be too blind to take care of myself.  Now old age has done what she was afraid of. 
     I will be happy and relieved when this place is sold and I can begin the difficult task of getting rid of a lot of stuff I won’t need to bring with me.  Tim’s wife Kathy said she would help me. The rest of the family promise they will help, too.                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment