Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

(8) ALARMING BACK PAIN

September 11, 2016
1:26 a. m.
I am in the same pain I was feeling yesterday when I pulled the emergency cord and was taken to South Shore Hospital.  The pain is in the area above my belly button.  I can’t bear it any longer.

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
To: 'kathieMM'
Cc: Tim Malley 2016
Subject: Update
The good news:  It's great to be home again.  The alarming pain is gone.  If anyone wants to know what caused it, the diagnosis was constipation.
The not so good news:  Had to get up every 2 hours and rush with my walker to the bathroom to urinate, sometimes not making it in time – and this without having started drinking all the water I’m supposed to.  I’ll have to discuss this with the medications arbiter.
The interesting news:  For the first time ever,  I dreamed I knew I was 95 – and was bragging about it to the head of a national TV station, offering to come on his program to amaze everyone, and suggesting I was available if he wanted to have an affair.  At this point his wife came into the picture, looking very much like busomy Connie Barnard and I forget what happened next.  I probably slunk away, out-boobed.
Love,                                           
Mom
CORNELIA (BUSTY) BARNARD

September 14, 2016
Great dream, tho I would love to know what came next!
Aren’t dreams remarkable!  What creativity, what fantastical connections they so often make.
Love
kk

No comments:

Post a Comment