Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

(2) BLOG FOLLOWERS

February 5, 2016
     I have learned I have 18 followers of my blog.  I know the identities of several but haven't a clue about the others and would love to know who my unknown friends are. My e-mail address is bbmalley@comcast.net.  Please send a message, and I'll happily respond.

Barbara

June 21, 2016
     No word from my unknown followers.  That's okay, every once in a while I cheer myself up by re-reading comments approving of my blog soon after I launched it, such as:

A MAN CANNOT BE WHIPPED INTO SHAPE. NEITHER CAN A CHILD.
Such an amazing post! Thank you so much for sharing and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada., by Linda.

I thank you, dear Linda, for taking a minute to let me know you liked my post.  Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment